WorkinG ! wOrKIng ! SuPerB PoweR ReServeD

I was havoc when students came back after semester break...my office turn to market when everyone want to settle their problem. In the time of that we as a staff felt like the hell because most of the student came want to unblock their on line system due to their outstanding balance .At that time my mood not good because i was scold from someone i hate until now. By the way i still forgive him even she not admit her fault.Until now i can't see her face even she is my ex-lecturer. I don't know what is her problem but if the mistake is from me...please forgive me..I am human i do the mistake.
Since i working here i never let my job hanging and i promise to my self to delivered the best services to student and my manager and kak fahiz...sometimes i forgot to make some i admit i make a mistake and re do the task back without any question.I very appreciated someone give me a job...its like Allah wants to give me Rezeki trough that people..may Allah bless them.
I feel so happy working in this environment even i had to face the student everyday with different behavior and characteristic i still can be patience and i realize no job that easy in this world.
By the way i very thankful to my bro Munif a.k.a my manager ...for guide and help me during do my job and kak fahiz bringing me here.Thank A lot

Lot Of Love

Aiwan Kisra'

0 comments: