Alone

Hi guys out there! This tiMe I like to post in different language .Even thEre are some gRammatical error I don’t cAre about I …I learN from mistake.sINce I workEd at My College ..it waS fun by working there with the happy working environment I never felt it is the burden eveN Every daY I faced a kind of Student that have irrated behavioUr.It is like a Challenge for Me ..to solve there problemS.In spite of my feeling not in good condition I still can manage thE stress ..by hang out aT night with My best friends Epit n aMran ..makes a therapy to me..and all the bad feeling disappear slowly…we just hang out ..eat somewhere try new food and dishes around the klang valley and Kuala Lumpur.

Hopefully, this memories can remember when we are not still along together. Actually, this post related to someone special to me. He ambitious to me ..he never give up in his life in seeking what he want.He is my best friend ever I had in my life when I was down is my accompany he never escape from any problem..the way he solve the problem very unique no one can replace his…On the day of he wants to back to his home town ..he woke early same goes to me..because I want to go to the office actually I feel so sad that why I just go without say anything …I like a rude behaviour but I can’t shake hand with him…If I do so I will tears and cry ..!!! He is like my life …that why I just go never say anything. I cannot imagine when I send him to KLIA in next month. I knew I need to accept the reality even it is harder to me..i hope he not forget me when he get a new friends soon.


I still remember our first meeting in IIC ..our happy and sad …I still remember the day that he running from the dog ..gang out until…night..lekpaking at shah alam taking mini bus with pak indon…huhhuhuh…pindah dari shah alam dengan lima minit jer..kita gaduh masa islamic culture..yang paling aku ingat berak sama2 kat tandas depan ACad…huhuhu..holiday kat x Cameron..huhuhu…yang aku paling ingat kitakuat ngan epit ..amran..kak anna …n miss, malis ,kakn ieja ,kak fahiz…cik bad…x lupa cik munif..huhuhu..jangan lupa blik London kitlepk lepakngan cik bad kat NZ lagi tau,….huhuhu..

I will miss U .

Lots of Love.

Aiwan Kisra’

1 comments:

Amir Rayyan said...

salam....ahhhhhhh...no words to say dude...so sad leaving all of u...hmmm....everyone have their own dream just like me....huhuhuh..insyaALLAH i'll never forget all of u...our greats ukhuwah will keep remains in my heart...insyaALLAH....jmpa kt kLia k....ti jgn drama tau...biar perpisahan sementara nie kita iringi dgn gembira k...smpai bertemu lagi insyaALLAH...


salam sayang untuk semua....

..~salam dari alor star ke kuala lumpur ke kota london..~