On a road with no sign !

Hye.

It is difficult to get a direction when we are at the juction ...when we want to decide something important to our life from the left or right both of the ways have their own goods and effects...my aimed to be success designer upcoming next year its like the dream come true when i have enough pocket money to pursue my studies at higher level at Limkokwing University .Before this i was made a decision to choose Raffle Design Instituted but from someone advicing me that to try Limkokwing because save my time and the facilities more better.Occationally, any student graduated from college do not pending so long to continuing their studies but for me it ok to delay due to my financial problem and myself.Hahahaha...by the way even my daily work and my personal life going smoothly still i have problem with my future .I can't see the light at the end of the road.

I feel so lucky with someone i care . His like my happiness ...i feel so happy with him hang out at cafe.Take care each other like my youngest brother.

Anyway at the time i post this blog .This morning he was very nice with me.Asking about my work , my life and promise to me hang out together.I hope he can succes in his studies..!!!

Lot of Love
Aiwan Kisra.

1 comments:

Amir Rayyan said...

salam dude.....how r u???bout 4 days we doesnt meet each other,might be u r too busy as u told me before...ur entry make me feel that u now happy with ur life and someone that really special 4 u..its ok..just wanna wish u best of luck in ur life here n hereafter too..dun ever forget me and all of ur frenz k...will always mizz u dude....